Free Tattoo Consultations
- The first step is to email me with your ideas and availability for a free consultation.
- I will get back to you to set up a time to meet to go over all of your ideas as well as to answer any questions.
- Keep an eye on our social media pages for last minute availability.
- If you are not feeling well, have been in direct contact with someone who has COVID-19, or have allergies or a cold that causes you to sneeze, cough, or blow your nose, please reschedule for everyone’s safety.
- The hourly rate of each tattoo ranges from $170–$200 per hour.
- To determine the cost, various aspects such as the tattoo size, detail, as well as the placement of the tattoo will be taken into account.
- Small, single-session tattoos are charged a flat rate; large-scale multiple-session tattoos will be priced hourly.
- When it comes to large-scale work (including sleeves, chest panels, and back panels, etc.), determining the exact cost can be challenging; I will do my best to estimate the number of sessions it might take to finish the piece.
- Please be aware that the time it takes to complete your tattoo is affected by overall body & skin health, placement, and ability to withstand the discomfort of a tattoo.
- Payment for multiple sessions is charged at the conclusion of each session.
Non-Refundable / Non-Transferable Retainers
- Dependent on the design, an $80+ non-refundable, non-transferable retainer is required to reserve your tattoo appointment date & time, and is required if I produce any designs or digital mockups.
- The retainer goes toward the cost of the tattoo; applied to the session upon completion.
- Additional retainers will be required to book additional appointments.
- Please arrive within 15 minutes of your appointment time.
- Arriving more than 15 minutes late to an appointment will also result in a forfeited retainer and must be rescheduled.
No call / No Show
- If you do not come to your appointment, your retainer is forfeited, and another retainer is required to book another appointment.
- Cancellations must be provided at least 48 hours before your appointment time.
- If you cancel your appointment with less than a 48-hour notice, your retainer will be forfeited, and another retainer will be required to book another appointment.
- If a minimum notice of 48 hours has been provided, you will need to reschedule your new appointment within 30 days of your original appointment date to avoid forfeiture of your retainer.
- If you need to make any significant changes to your design, I require a 48-hour notice in order to keep your retainer for this appointment.